Sunday, May 13, 2012

The Egg and Eye

When I first saw the title for this assignment, I did not know what to expect. Upon receiving the egg in class, I wondered what in the world I was going to do with it. All of my other assignments in New Media have always been computer based. I have never been given an assignment with an everyday object and told that I could basically do anything with it. At first, I had trouble grasping this concept. Over the course of the week however, I began to get attached to my homework assignment. Being home all alone for a week can take its toll on you. When you get tired of talking to yourself, you look for other things to amuse you. I decided to have a chat with my egg and see what it had to say. I know it sounds crazy but this is actually similar behavior to what people in solitary confinement can experience after being away from society for such a long period of time. Let's just say, I'm not even in prison and I felt a taste of their pain. INSANITY at its finest....




No comments:

Post a Comment