Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Tool Kit

I have definitely learned a lot from taking this class. The lessons that I have obtained will definitely help me throughout my final year at IUPUI as well as in my future. I have learned to not care about critics. I learned to do what is in my heart and to not be afraid of failure. I think that with hard work and dedication, one can become very skilled in what they really want to do. I took a seat and remembered why I was in this program and if this was the life that I really wanted to live. I have always been interested in the arts and I feel that I belong here. After watching the movie "Wasteland", I learned that anything can become art, even garbage and dirt. Creativity can come from any source and it is up to the artist to see the vision. I definitely would recommend this class to any New Media student because it was a lot of fun and I learned things about myself as well as received some good pointers as I am set to begin my capstone this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment