Monday, June 4, 2012

class recap

Class was very interesting today. It was really neat to see and observe other people's fears. Two of the best performances in the class were the presentation that dealt with religion and the presentation that dealt with silence. The presentation about religion really intrigued me because I have done alot of my own religious thinking over the years and i have thought about similar things as to what were presented in the graph. The second presentation really intrigued me because the entire time that the classroom was silent, I was trying to think what the presentation was really about. I was wondering if the presentation was about a fear of silence or maybe something else. Overall, I enjoyed class today and am looking forward to others presentations on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment